| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 15 °C (59 °F).
- The average temperature in Agadir in February is mild at 15.2 °C (59.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched with seldom any rain. A mere 42.4mm (1.7in) of water falls across on average 4 days.
- In February the blue above Agadir is a little sunny with on average a welcome 7:19 of brilliant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:42 long and the longest day is 11:26 long with an average length of 11:04.
- There are approximately 3:36 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 67% of daylight hours and cloudy 33% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Agadir February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Agadir, Morocco
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Agadir:
- Kenitra, Morocco - 517.3 kms (321.4 miles) NNE
- Rabat, Morocco - 485.4 kms (301.6 miles) NNE
- Meknes, Morocco - 544.3 kms (338.2 miles) NE
- Casablanca, Morocco - 396.7 kms (246.5 miles) NNE
- Ifrane, Morocco - 540.7 kms (336 miles) NE
- Midelt, Morocco - 524.5 kms (326 miles) ENE
- Safi, Morocco - 213.6 kms (132.8 miles) N
- Marrakech, Morocco - 200.4 kms (124.5 miles) NE
- Ouarzazate, Morocco - 262.3 kms (163 miles) ENE
- Tindouf, Algeria - 332.7 kms (206.7 miles) SSE